One week old!!
Hi guys! I am one week old today!
I went to the baby doctor yesterday and she was real nice. She said I am "perfect"!
Mommy and Daddy are doing good- they take care of me real well, even though every 5 minutes they have to feed me, burp me or change me! Just this morning mommy changed me 3 times in one sitting because I kept peeing on my clothes!! It was so funny!
I sure do like to eat too- my mommy calls me greedy- what's that mean?
I can't wait to see everybody on daddy's day (mom says that's this sunday)
Love,
Jasper
Ps- sorry if you got multiple copies of this- email troubles... Robin
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
I went to the baby doctor yesterday and she was real nice. She said I am "perfect"!
Mommy and Daddy are doing good- they take care of me real well, even though every 5 minutes they have to feed me, burp me or change me! Just this morning mommy changed me 3 times in one sitting because I kept peeing on my clothes!! It was so funny!
I sure do like to eat too- my mommy calls me greedy- what's that mean?
I can't wait to see everybody on daddy's day (mom says that's this sunday)
Love,
Jasper
Ps- sorry if you got multiple copies of this- email troubles... Robin
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home